Course to give tools to the municipal officers to develop mental health interventions, which help foster the personal autonomy of people at risk of social exclusion (by focusing on people with a mental disorder).
The contents of the training are:
– What is mental health?
– How are we related professional mental health?
– What is stigma and discrimination?
– Operation of the therapeutic process: What are the effects on people with a mental disorder?
– The ratio of therapeutic process and the Welfare Project.
– Strategies to promote participation with users of mental health services.
– Working from case studies.